Bahrain is known worldwide for its top class accommodation, and to talk of resorts in Manama is same as talking about luxury, comfort and satisfaction. To start you off, you need a Bahrain Visa. Below is a list of 10 beaches resorts that you can visit and stay in while Manama part of Bahrain.
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Spa
-Situated right at the beach of Manama.
-This offers you a ratchet court that has an air-conditioner and a tennis court that has floodlights. -It has its own shopping wing that has 6 fashion shops.
-Every room has a flat screen TV connected to numerous channels on satellite, of different languages. -It also has a beauty and fitness section.
- Sofitel Bahrain Zallaq Thallasa Sea and Spa
– A five star resort that provides Wi-Fi and a private beach. – The rooms have a balcony that allows a view of the sea. – It also has a gym, a spa and a swimming pool for both children and adults.
- Elite Resort and Spa
-This is a four star that resort provides you with a view of the gulf that is a beauty to behold. – It also has a pool outdoor that is surrounded by palm trees.
– Every suite has a state-of-the-art furnishing with plush sofa and flat screen televisions.
- Novotel AI Dana
– This is located along Sheikh Hamud walkway that is adjustment to the sea. – It has a private beach, a spa and a pool outdoor.
– If you are coming from Bahrain International Airport, it is five minutes away.
- The sea loft hotel
– A family friendly resort that is surrounded by water from the Arabia Sea. – It is located on the Island of Amwaj.
– It has decks that offer a nice view of the sea.
– It also offers Wi-Fi and flat screen Televisions.
- Dragon Hotel and Resort
– Offering a modern facility, this resort sits facing the Arabian Sea; 10 minute away from Bahrain International Airport.
– Its suites and villas have bigger space and each have their own balcony that offers a view of the sea.
- Al Bander Hotel and Resort
-This is found in Sitrah along the beach.
– A four star resort that has spacious accommodation and a beautiful swimming pool that has palm trees all around.
- Hamala Beach Resort
– This has its private beach, and beautiful umbrellas that are thatched to shelter you from the Sun. – It is one of the resorts that have a direct entry to Al Hamala Marine.
– offers hot tub, and a swimming pool that has an awesome view of the sea.
- Somerset Al Fateh Bahrain
– Located in Juffair, it provides fully serviced apartments, with an open air swimming pool. – For those who love exercise, it offers a fitness center.
- Holiday Villa Bahrain Hotel
– Located near Marine club, this hotel gives you rooms with air conditioners and a beautiful view of the sea. – Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas.
This gulf nation has a myriad of facilities for accommodation that come in different stars. Most of them offer scenic view of the ocean while a few have private beaches. Whatever your taste, it begins with a Bahrain visa that allows you to experience such greatness.